shocking! Virat Kohli’s privacy attacked, fan posts video of India batsman’s hotel room, see

 Former India captain Virat Kohli’s privacy came under shock after the T20 World Cup 2022 Super 12 match against South Africa in Perth on Sunday (October 31). A fan entered the Indian cricket legend’s hotel room and posted a video of the same on social media platforms when Kohli was not present in his room.

Kohli slammed the fan, saying that he was ‘not okay’ with such ‘radicalisation’ and ‘invasion of privacy’.

“I understand that fans are very happy and excited to see their favorite players and are excited to meet them and I have always appreciated that. But this video here is horrifying and it has made me feel very paranoid about my privacy. If I can’t have privacy in my hotel room, where can I really expect any personal space            read more.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fertility MD Loses Round In Trade Secrets Legal Fight