Gymshark’s First Physical Store Is a ‘Cathedral’ to Its Brand

 Gymshark is bringing the online, offline. The British brand’s first bricks-and-mortar space has just crashed into London’s Regent Street, featuring racks, a “sweat room,” green juices, VIP personal shopping and more. “I want to create a 100-year brand here,” Gymshark chief executive (CEO) Ben Francis as he gave Adweek a tour of the space. “I…

​ Gymshark is bringing the online, offline. The British brand’s first bricks-and-mortar space has just crashed into London’s Regent Street, featuring racks, a “sweat room,” green juices, VIP personal shopping and more. “I want to create a 100-year brand here,” Gymshark chief executive (CEO) Ben Francis as he gave Adweek a tour of the space. “I…           read more......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Celsius Network Gets OK To Auction, GWG To Raise Money

Lewis Hamilton says everyone should get off ‘toxic’ social media and calls on platforms to do more

47 dead, dozens feared missing as storm lashes parts of Philippines